straiv digitalises the guest journey in hotels. The hotel tech company focuses on a holistic approach with digital solutions for check-in and check-out, including mobile door opening and automated guest journey messaging in the hotel.
With these solutions, hotels optimise internal work processes and hotel guests benefit from a fast, simple and contactless service via their own smartphone – without downloading an app. Over 3,000 branded, individual and chain hotels in 29 countries currently rely on the advanced solution.
The fast-growing company was founded in 2015 by Patrick Luik, Fabian Hieber and Alexander Haußmann based in Stuttgart and has already been honoured with several innovation awards.
Digital check-in without an app
With straiv, hotel guests check in digitally using their own smartphone, a tablet at reception or a check-in kiosk. Hotels avoid long queues and dissatisfied guests at reception, and hotel staff are relieved. The solution is available on any of your guests’ mobile devices – without downloading an app.
- Satisfied guests, as long waiting times at reception are eliminated
- More time for personal guest care due to reduced workload for hotel staff
- Fewer errors thanks to automated data transfer
- Lots of flexibility for guests, as check-in is not tied to reception hours
- Adaptation of the solution to the hotel design, no app download required for guests
- Payment, door opening and the digital registration form with signature can all be handled digitally during the check-in process
You can find more information about digital check-in without an app HERE
Compatible solution: better.guest